Whether you are new to the industry or adding electrostatic spraying devices to your current program, this course will help you understand the reasons and what is required when using this technology.
Infection prevention through the use of chemicals requires professional education in order to have positive measurable results.
This is a full certification course that requires each student to pass an exam. Upon passing, a certificate will be available for download.
Students can listen to the course narration, read the text,
and watch videos. The course length is approximately 4 hours.
Start1. What is Electrostatics?
Start2. What is an electrostatic application system?
Start3. What do electrostatic devices do?
Start4. How do these devices disinfect?
Start5. Do I still have to clean?
Start6. Are electrostatic units safe to use?
Start7. What is required when using an electrostatic unit?
Start8. What is electrostatics role in infection prevention?
Start9. Is there any evidence that this application method works?
Start10. How often should I use an electrostatic unit?
The Academy of Cleaning Excellence has campuses in Florida;
- Kissimmee, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa.
With regional campuses in;
- California, Georgia, and Illinois.
- Some courses are available through the Greenville Technical College in Greenville, SC.
Most classes can be accessed via LIVE remote learning as well as from our self-service campus.
Each week there is a class being provided at one or more of our campuses, on such topics as:
- Accredited Cleaning Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Expert
- Accredited Carpet Care Expert
- Accredited Electrostatic Application Technician
- Accredited Floor Care Technician
- Accredited Floor Care Expert
- Accredited Restroom Expert
- Certified Environmental Services Technician Series (CEST)
- Sustainable Flooring Care
- Job Bidding and Workloading
- Concrete Cleaning and Polishing
- ISSA/CMI Technician
- ROCK STAR CUSTODIAN