Whether you are new to the industry or adding electrostatic spraying devices to your current program, this course will help you understand the reasons and what is required when using this technology.
Infection prevention through the use of chemicals requires professional education in order to have positive measurable results.
This is a full certification course which requires each student to pass an exam. Upon passing, a certificate will be available for download.
Students can listen to the course narration, read text and watch videos. Course length is approximately 4 hours.
The Academy of Cleaning Excellence has campuses in Florida;
- Kissimmee, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa.
With regional campuses in;
- California, Georgia, and Illinois.
- Some courses are available through the Greenville Technical College in Greenville, NC.
Most classes can be accessed via LIVE remote learning as well as from our self-service campus.
Each week there is a class being provided at one or more of our campuses, on such topics as:
- Cleaning Technician 101
- Carpet Care
- Hard Floor Care
- Restroom Care plus Tile & Grout
- Stone Floor Care
- Infection Prevention
- Job Bidding and Workloading
- Concrete Cleaning and Polishing
- ISSA/CMI MASTER
- ROCK STAR CUSTODIAN
- How to Operate a Profitable Cleaning Operation