Accredited Green Technician
Professional Green and Healthy Development Course for all Staff Members in the Cleaning Industry.
"It was very informative, especially the part where a "Green" work space involves everyone. The cleaning crew is only a part of the solution." Brian Consolino 4/16/18
"This information was very informative and brought up many things I had not previously considered." Cindee Kissinger 3/12/18
"Educational. Will pass along to my team." Cavin Reed 3/2/18
"Love the content, this is my philosophy to." Karla Caceres 3/1/18
StartBasic Principles of Cleaning
StartTools and Solutions
StartBasic Grit Removal on Floor Surfaces
StartGeneral Dust Removal
StartThree P's of Green Cleaning
StartI Am a Janitor!
StartAccredited Green Technician Exam One
The Academy of Cleaning Excellence has campuses in Florida;
- Kissimmee, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa.
With regional campuses in;
- California, Georgia, and Illinois.
- Some courses are available through the Greenville Technical College in Greenville, SC.
Most classes can be accessed via LIVE remote learning as well as from our self-service campus.
Each week there is a class being provided at one or more of our campuses, on such topics as:
- Accredited Cleaning Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Expert
- Accredited Carpet Care Expert
- Accredited Floor Care Technician
- Accredited Floor Care Expert
- Accredited Restroom Expert
- Stone Floor Care
- Job Bidding and Workloading
- Concrete Cleaning and Polishing
- ISSA/CMI MASTER
- ROCK STAR CUSTODIAN