Accredited Restroom Expert
Restrooms set the standard for a building, while tile and grout in them cause the issues. Learn 'Best Practices" for processing both.
"Great education. Very useful for frontline technician as they don't always understand how to clean tile and grout." Michael Ward 3/22/18
This is a full certification course that requires the student to pass an exam and will require up to 4 hours to fully grasp the course material. Upon passing, a certificate will be available for download.
StartRestrooms and Health
StartUnderstanding what tile and grout is.
StartTile Flooring Challenges and Maintenance
StartRestroom TIle and Grout Cleaners
StartProcessing Baby Changing Stations
StartProcessing Single Use Restrooms
StartProcessing Multiple Use Restrooms
StartRestroom Expert Exam
The Academy of Cleaning Excellence has campuses in Florida;
- Kissimmee, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa.
With regional campuses in;
- California, Georgia, and Illinois.
- Some courses are available through the Greenville Technical College in Greenville, SC.
Most classes can be accessed via LIVE remote learning as well as from our self-service campus.
Each week there is a class being provided at one or more of our campuses, on such topics as:
- Accredited Cleaning Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Expert
- Accredited Carpet Care Expert
- Accredited Floor Care Technician
- Accredited Floor Care Expert
- Accredited Restroom Expert
- Stone Floor Care
- Job Bidding and Workloading
- Concrete Cleaning and Polishing
- ISSA/CMI MASTER
- ROCK STAR CUSTODIAN