Accredited Restroom Expert
Restrooms set the standard for a building, while tile and grout in them cause the issues. Learn 'Best Practices" for processing both.
StartRestrooms and Health
StartUnderstanding what tile and grout is.
StartTile Flooring Challenges and Maintenance
StartRestroom TIle and Grout Cleaners
StartProcessing Baby Changing Stations
StartProcessing Single Use Restrooms
StartProcessing Multiple Use Restrooms
StartRestroom Expert Exam
The Academy of Cleaning Excellence has campuses in Florida;
- Kissimmee, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa.
With regional campuses in;
- California, Georgia, and Illinois.
- Some courses are available through the Greenville Technical College in Greenville, SC.
Most classes can be accessed via LIVE remote learning as well as from our self-service campus.
Each week there is a class being provided at one or more of our campuses, on such topics as:
- Accredited Cleaning Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Expert
- Accredited Carpet Care Expert
- Accredited Electrostatic Application Technician
- Accredited Floor Care Technician
- Accredited Floor Care Expert
- Accredited Restroom Expert
- Certified Environmental Services Technician Series (CEST)
- Sustainable Flooring Care
- Job Bidding and Workloading
- Concrete Cleaning and Polishing
- ISSA/CMI Technician
- ROCK STAR CUSTODIAN