Accredited Infection Prevention Technician
Processing healthy indoor environments through cleaning and disinfection.
This is a full certification course that requires the student to pass an exam and will require up to 6 hours to fully grasp the course material. Upon passing, a certificate will be available for download.
Start1. Cleaning is Risk Management
Start2. Terms to Know
Start3. What are you concerned about?
Start4. Risks & Personal Protective Equipment
Start7. Staph Infections - MRSA
Start9. Routes of Entry into People
Start10. Hands-On Infection Prevention
Start11. Contamination & Cleaning
Start12. Use Disinfectants with Care
Start13. Chemical Safety
Start14. Chemical Solutions
Start15. Universal Precautions for Healthy Cleaning
StartACE Infection Prevention Technician Exam
The Academy of Cleaning Excellence has campuses in Florida;
- Kissimmee, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa.
With regional campuses in;
- California, Georgia, and Illinois.
- Some courses are available through the Greenville Technical College in Greenville, SC.
Most classes can be accessed via LIVE remote learning as well as from our self-service campus.
Each week there is a class being provided at one or more of our campuses, on such topics as:
- Accredited Cleaning Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Expert
- Accredited Carpet Care Expert
- Accredited Floor Care Technician
- Accredited Floor Care Expert
- Accredited Restroom Expert
- Stone Floor Care
- Job Bidding and Workloading
- Concrete Cleaning and Polishing
- ISSA/CMI MASTER
- ROCK STAR CUSTODIAN