ACE Technician Bundle
Basic Frontline courses packed with knowledge every staff member should have to be a professional in the cleaning industry.
This is a full certification course which requires the student to pass exams in each module. Upon passing all 10 modules, a certificate will be available for download.
This full course will take up to 12 hours to read text and watch videos.
Engineered for the frontline worker, these modules are for any operation of any size.
this information is great for middle to upper management to use for monthly training sessions.
ACE Frontline 101 * Introduction to the Cleaning Industry
ACE Frontline 102 * General Safety
ACE Frontline 103 * Hazard Communications
ACE Frontline 104 * Customer Service
ACE Frontline 105 * General Cleaning
ACE Frontline 106 * Infection Prevention
ACE Frontline 107 * Restroom Care
ACE Frontline 108 * Carpet Care
ACE Frontline 109 * Hard Floor Care
ACE Frontline 110 * Classroom Cleaning
The Academy of Cleaning Excellence has campuses in Florida;
- Kissimmee, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa.
With regional campuses in;
- California, Georgia, and Illinois.
- Some courses are available through the Greenville Technical College in Greenville, SC.
Most classes can be accessed via LIVE remote learning as well as from our self-service campus.
Each week there is a class being provided at one or more of our campuses, on such topics as:
- Accredited Cleaning Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Expert
- Accredited Carpet Care Expert
- Accredited Electrostatic Application Technician
- Accredited Floor Care Technician
- Accredited Floor Care Expert
- Accredited Restroom Expert
- Certified Environmental Services Technician Series (CEST)
- Sustainable Flooring Care
- Job Bidding and Workloading
- Concrete Cleaning and Polishing
- ISSA/CMI Technician
- ROCK STAR CUSTODIAN