Basic Bloodborne Pathogens Practices
Understand there is a potential for contact with bloodborne pathogens which is great and we need to know the basics.
OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards CFR1910.1030
Available in days
days after you enroll
StartAnswer these questions before you access your course.
StartOSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard
StartCleanup of Minor/Small Blood Spots (up to 2")
StartCleanup of Major Blood Spills on Carpeted Area
StartCleanup of Major Blood Spills on Hard Floor Surfaces
StartCleaning Porous and Semi-Porous Surface Cleaning
StartEquipment for Cleaning & Disinfecting Blood Spots
The Academy of Cleaning Excellence has four main campuses in Florida:
- Kissimmee, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa.
There are also regional campuses in;
- California, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin.
VIRTUAL classes are available for some courses.
Each week there is a class being provided at one or more of our campuses, on such topics as:
- Cleaning Technician 101
- Carpet Care
- Hard Floor Care
- Restroom Care plus Tile & Grout
- Stone Floor Care
- Infection Prevention
- Job Bidding and Workloading
- Concrete Cleaning and Polishing
- ISSA/CMI MASTER
- ROCK STAR CUSTODIAN
- How to Operate a Profitable Cleaning Operation