Bloodborne Pathogens - Best Practices for Frontline Staff - LIVE CLASS
The potential for contact with bloodborne pathogens is great and we need to understand the why's of Best Practice standards.
Purchase your ticket for the next LIVE, online presentation of,
"Bloodborne Pathogens - Best Practices for Frontline Staff
July 11, 2019
3 PM Eastern
The Academy will instruct the course through the LIVE online feed.
Your regional campus will handle the hands-on demonstrations
of the techniques and practices.
Some subject material is taken from the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard (29 CFR 1910.1030)
Once you pass your exam, you will earn an Accredited Cleaning Expert certificate from ACE.
The Academy of Cleaning Excellence has four main campuses in Florida:
- Kissimmee, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa.
There are also regional campuses in;
- California, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin.
VIRTUAL classes are available for some courses.
Each week there is a class being provided at one or more of our campuses, on such topics as:
- Cleaning Technician 101
- Carpet Care
- Hard Floor Care
- Restroom Care plus Tile & Grout
- Stone Floor Care
- Infection Prevention
- Job Bidding and Workloading
- Concrete Cleaning and Polishing
- ISSA/CMI MASTER
- ROCK STAR CUSTODIAN
- How to Operate a Profitable Cleaning Operation