Basic Bloodborne Pathogens Practices
Understand there is a potential for contact with bloodborne pathogens which is great and we need to know the basics.
StartOSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard
StartCleanup of Minor/Small Blood Spots (up to 2")
StartCleanup of Major Blood Spills on Carpeted Area
StartCleanup of Major Blood Spills on Hard Floor Surfaces
StartCleaning Porous and Semi-Porous Surface Cleaning
StartEquipment for Cleaning & Disinfecting Blood Spots
The Academy of Cleaning Excellence has campuses in Florida;
- Kissimmee, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa.
With regional campuses in;
- California, Georgia, and Illinois.
- Some courses are available through the Greenville Technical College in Greenville, SC.
Most classes can be accessed via LIVE remote learning as well as from our self-service campus.
Each week there is a class being provided at one or more of our campuses, on such topics as:
- Accredited Cleaning Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Expert
- Accredited Carpet Care Expert
- Accredited Floor Care Technician
- Accredited Floor Care Expert
- Accredited Restroom Expert
- Stone Floor Care
- Job Bidding and Workloading
- Concrete Cleaning and Polishing
- ISSA/CMI MASTER
- ROCK STAR CUSTODIAN