Basic Bloodborne Pathogens Practices
Understand there is a potential for contact with bloodborne pathogens which is great and we need to know the basics.
StartAnswer these questions before you access your course.
StartOSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard
StartCleanup of Minor/Small Blood Spots (up to 2")
StartCleanup of Major Blood Spills on Carpeted Area
StartCleanup of Major Blood Spills on Hard Floor Surfaces
StartCleaning Porous and Semi-Porous Surface Cleaning
StartEquipment for Cleaning & Disinfecting Blood Spots
The Academy of Cleaning Excellence has campuses in Florida;
- Kissimmee, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa.
With regional campuses in;
- California, Georgia, and Illinois.
- Some courses are available through the Greenville Technical College in Greenville, NC.
Most classes can be accessed via LIVE remote learning as well as from our self-service campus.
Each week there is a class being provided at one or more of our campuses, on such topics as:
- Cleaning Technician 101
- Carpet Care
- Hard Floor Care
- Restroom Care plus Tile & Grout
- Stone Floor Care
- Infection Prevention
- Job Bidding and Workloading
- Concrete Cleaning and Polishing
- ISSA/CMI MASTER
- ROCK STAR CUSTODIAN
- How to Operate a Profitable Cleaning Operation