How to Use the CleanCore Fill Station - Principles and Use Tips
What every Technician should know before using the Clean Core "Fill Station".
The CleanCore™ Fill Station, produces aqueous ozone, which is made on-site and on-demand, allowing it to be dispensed directly into spray bottles, mop buckets, auto scrubbers, and even carpet extractors.
This wall-mounted system connects quickly and easily to any cold water outlet and must have a power source to operate.
The system has LED “ready” indicator lights, an hour meter and has a flow rate of 3 gallons per minute.
The Academy of Cleaning Excellence has campuses in Florida;
- Kissimmee, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa.
With regional campuses in;
- California, Georgia, and Illinois.
- Some courses are available through the Greenville Technical College in Greenville, SC.
Most classes can be accessed via LIVE remote learning as well as from our self-service campus.
Each week there is a class being provided at one or more of our campuses, on such topics as:
- Accredited Cleaning Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Expert
- Accredited Carpet Care Expert
- Accredited Floor Care Technician
- Accredited Floor Care Expert
- Accredited Restroom Expert
- Stone Floor Care
- Job Bidding and Workloading
- Concrete Cleaning and Polishing
- ISSA/CMI MASTER
- ROCK STAR CUSTODIAN