Collaborative Cleaning for Religious Facilities
Key “front door” strategies for cooperative infection prevention.
This is a full certification course that requires the student to pass an exam and will require up to 3 hours to fully grasp the course material. Upon passing, a certificate will be available for download.
StartCollaborative Cleaning to Break the Chain of Infection
StartHandwashing - The Vaccine of Today
StartMitigating the Transmission of Infections within Your Place of Worship
StartUsing Chemicals Safety
StartCollaborative Infection Prevention Teams
StartArea Processing Recommendations for Infection Prevention
StartProtocols When Infections are Confirmed
The Academy of Cleaning Excellence has campuses in Florida;
- Kissimmee, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa.
With regional campuses in;
- California, Georgia, and Illinois.
- Some courses are available through the Greenville Technical College in Greenville, SC.
Most classes can be accessed via LIVE remote learning as well as from our self-service campus.
Each week there is a class being provided at one or more of our campuses, on such topics as:
- Accredited Cleaning Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Expert
- Accredited Carpet Care Expert
- Accredited Electrostatic Application Technician
- Accredited Floor Care Technician
- Accredited Floor Care Expert
- Accredited Restroom Expert
- Certified Environmental Services Technician Series (CEST)
- Sustainable Flooring Care
- Job Bidding and Workloading
- Concrete Cleaning and Polishing
- ISSA/CMI Technician
- ROCK STAR CUSTODIAN