Collaborative Cleaning for Religious Facilities
Key “front door” strategies for cooperative infection prevention.
StartCollaborative Cleaning to Break the Chain of Infection
StartHandwashing - The Vaccine of Today
StartMitigating the Transmission of Infections within Your Place of Worship
StartUsing Chemicals Safety
StartCollaborative Infection Prevention Teams
StartArea Processing Recommendations for Infection Prevention
StartProtocols When Infections are Confirmed
The Academy of Cleaning Excellence has campuses in Florida;
- Kissimmee, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa.
With regional campuses in;
- California, Georgia, and Illinois.
- Some courses are available through the Greenville Technical College in Greenville, NC.
Most classes can be accessed via LIVE remote learning as well as from our self-service campus.
Each week there is a class being provided at one or more of our campuses, on such topics as:
- Cleaning Technician 101
- Carpet Care
- Hard Floor Care
- Restroom Care plus Tile & Grout
- Stone Floor Care
- Infection Prevention
- Job Bidding and Workloading
- Concrete Cleaning and Polishing
- ISSA/CMI MASTER
- ROCK STAR CUSTODIAN
- How to Operate a Profitable Cleaning Operation