Deep Cleaning - Decontamination of Educational Facilities
This is a full certification course which requires the student to pass an exam. Upon passing, a certificate will be available for download.
The course will take up to 3 hours to read text and watch videos.
Start1. Custodial Closets, Staff Restrooms & Elevators/Stairwells
Start2. Administrative Areas
Start3. Public Restrooms
Start4. Cafeterias – Public Areas
Start7. Athletic Areas
Start9. Recreational/Sporting Equipment
Start10. Transportation Vehicles
Start12. Monitoring Outcomes
Start13. Door Handles/ Push Plates/Elevators
StartApproved Disinfectant Choices Approved Against COVID-19
The Academy of Cleaning Excellence has campuses in Florida;
- Kissimmee, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa.
With regional campuses in;
- California, Georgia, and Illinois.
- Some courses are available through the Greenville Technical College in Greenville, SC.
Most classes can be accessed via LIVE remote learning as well as from our self-service campus.
Each week there is a class being provided at one or more of our campuses, on such topics as:
- Accredited Cleaning Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Expert
- Accredited Carpet Care Expert
- Accredited Electrostatic Application Technician
- Accredited Floor Care Technician
- Accredited Floor Care Expert
- Accredited Restroom Expert
- Certified Environmental Services Technician Series (CEST)
- Sustainable Flooring Care
- Job Bidding and Workloading
- Concrete Cleaning and Polishing
- ISSA/CMI Technician
- ROCK STAR CUSTODIAN