Restaurant/Food Service - Cleaning, Sanitizing and Disinfecting Protocols
This is a full certification course which requires the student to pass an exam. Upon passing, a certificate will be available for download.
The course will take up to 3 hours to read text and watch videos.
StartKnowledge Before Practice
StartEstablishment & Patron Responsibilities
StartMake Restaurant Health Second Nature
StartPut Yourself in the Patron’s Shoes
StartProactive Measures for Safer Experiences
StartMonitor employee health and personal hygiene
StartCheck the Health Department’s Guidelines
StartEducate Staff on How to Prioritize Food Safety
StartPreventing Foodborne Illness
StartPrevent Pest Proliferation
StartMonitoring and Measuring Cleaning Outcomes
StartDonning and Doffing PPE Procedures to Keep Staff Safe
The Academy of Cleaning Excellence has campuses in Florida;
- Kissimmee, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa.
With regional campuses in;
- California, Georgia, and Illinois.
- Some courses are available through the Greenville Technical College in Greenville, NC.
Most classes can be accessed via LIVE remote learning as well as from our self-service campus.
Each week there is a class being provided at one or more of our campuses, on such topics as:
- Cleaning Technician 101
- Carpet Care
- Hard Floor Care
- Restroom Care plus Tile & Grout
- Stone Floor Care
- Infection Prevention
- Job Bidding and Workloading
- Concrete Cleaning and Polishing
- ISSA/CMI MASTER
- ROCK STAR CUSTODIAN
- How to Operate a Profitable Cleaning Operation