Mini Course - Risks & PPE for Frontline Technicians
Daily Minimum PPE During COVID-19 Pandemic
As of April 3, 2020, the Academy is recommending that all Technicians should be tested for COVID-19 before being allowed to perform infection prevention processes.
Additionally, all cleaning personnel use some form of mask when performing infection prevention tasks, even if they are asymptomatic.
In this way, the frontline Technician is protecting themselves and others against unintended consequences in case they enter into an environment where an infected individual may have been.
This mini-course provides both script and video of this section from the LIVE remote broadcast of the Accredited Infection Prevention Expert course.
The Academy of Cleaning Excellence has four main campuses in Florida:
- Kissimmee, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa.
There are also regional campuses in;
- California, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin.
VIRTUAL classes are available for some courses.
Each week there is a class being provided at one or more of our campuses, on such topics as:
- Cleaning Technician 101
- Carpet Care
- Hard Floor Care
- Restroom Care plus Tile & Grout
- Stone Floor Care
- Infection Prevention
- Job Bidding and Workloading
- Concrete Cleaning and Polishing
- ISSA/CMI MASTER
- ROCK STAR CUSTODIAN
- How to Operate a Profitable Cleaning Operation