Understanding Engineered Water
On Site Generation of Cleaning Solutions
"Thank you, this will help when my boss asks if I know anything about it." Gene Gargana 1/2/18
"Super helpful, informative and educational. i learned so much!!!TY!!" Yuri Samayoa 12/9/17
Water is unquestionably the “Universal Solvent” and as such, every Technician should appreciate that water is essential to any cleaning process where a liquid is involved. This understanding allows the cleaning team to solve cleaning problems in the most effective, and most environmentally-safe, manner.
The purpose of this course is to introduce you to the different types of engineered water, facts about them and uses of engineered water. Your conclusions, as to the use of any of the systems in your program, is solely your choice.
This course will cover such topic as:
- The Use of Engineered Water in Cleaning
- On Site Generation
- Engineered Water Terms
- OSGs and EPA Establishment Number
- OCSs and NSF
- Choosing a Non-Toxic Solution
- Manufacturer Resources
Included is a link to a webinar on the subject.
The Academy of Cleaning Excellence has campuses in Florida;
- Kissimmee, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa.
With regional campuses in;
- California, Georgia, and Illinois.
- Some courses are available through the Greenville Technical College in Greenville, SC.
Most classes can be accessed via LIVE remote learning as well as from our self-service campus.
Each week there is a class being provided at one or more of our campuses, on such topics as:
- Accredited Cleaning Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Expert
- Accredited Carpet Care Expert
- Accredited Electrostatic Application Technician
- Accredited Floor Care Technician
- Accredited Floor Care Expert
- Accredited Restroom Expert
- Certified Environmental Services Technician Series (CEST)
- Sustainable Flooring Care
- Job Bidding and Workloading
- Concrete Cleaning and Polishing
- ISSA/CMI Technician
- ROCK STAR CUSTODIAN
Thank you for your interest in Academy courses.
Please take a look at our other professional development programs
provided through our LIVE,
"Virtual Hands On" classes.