What you need to know about microfiber and how it works.
Great information. Very informative and good to know how to use the microfiber properly.. Helped me understand the importance of purchasing the correct microfiber fabric. I didn't know microfiber alone could kill bacteria. Thanks for the free course! Karen Golden 10/13/18
"Thanks for the course and the information provided. I really learned from this short course. Short but informative. I do cleaning and most of the time I use microfiber towels but I now will use them more." Yanilda Reyes 4/20/18
"Great information. Will be sharing this with my staff." John Mills 4/2/18
There are does and don'ts when it comes to this multi-use product, which has been touted as the wonder item of the 21st Century in the world of cleaning.
Question, is it worth all the hype? Just why is it such a wonderful thing?
The purpose of this course is to make you a better educated consumer and to know what to ask of your supplier when and if this is right for you.
- What is Microfiber?
- Processed or Unprocessed
- Types of Microfiber
- Care of Microfiber
- Microfiber and Germs
- Measuring Cleaning Effectiveness
- Green and Healthy Processes
The Academy of Cleaning Excellence has campuses in Florida;
- Kissimmee, Lakeland, Orlando and Tampa.
With regional campuses in;
- California, Georgia, and Illinois.
- Some courses are available through the Greenville Technical College in Greenville, SC.
Most classes can be accessed via LIVE remote learning as well as from our self-service campus.
Each week there is a class being provided at one or more of our campuses, on such topics as:
- Accredited Cleaning Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Technician
- Accredited Infection Prevention Expert
- Accredited Carpet Care Expert
- Accredited Floor Care Technician
- Accredited Floor Care Expert
- Accredited Restroom Expert
- Stone Floor Care
- Job Bidding and Workloading
- Concrete Cleaning and Polishing
- ISSA/CMI MASTER
- ROCK STAR CUSTODIAN